Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Army Night at the Ravine

What do you do when Glendale is on fire? Go to the ballpark and breathe in all that smoke! Lucky for us  the wind was blowing all the ashes away from us and we couldn't even smell fire. Those of you who know me, know I am loyal through and through. That includes my hometown teams. Even when they don't win, or even play well---a reality I am used to, having grown up in San Diego. The Padres and the Chargers are still my boys. But since we have relocated to LA, I have to admit, the Dodgers have had an exciting season. They are currently leading the National League West and even though they lost tonight to Arizona, I think they have the talent to go all the way. I still love my Padres---even if they trade away all their good players. Baseball is baseball. And since I won't be seeing any games at Petco Park this year, I'll enjoy the nostalgia at Chavez Ravine.

No comments:

Post a Comment