Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tis the Season


I've been waiting for this day for months. Not this particular day, but I've been in the Christmas spirit for a really long time. Maybe because I started making Christmas stuff in August. I've been anxious to start listening to Christmas music. (I gave in and started singing carols last week).




For me, stretching out the holidays makes me feel less stressed and I get to enjoy them even longer. I know many folks out there get bent out of shape when Christmas is displayed before Halloween, but I would have been sad out of luck for the Christmas orders we've had since September without those jumping-the-gun retailers. Maybe it's my retail background, but I look forward to the festive displays and merchandise---regardless of when it starts.



The point of me telling you all this you ask? FlyAKite is fully stocked with ALL NEW Christmas ornaments and greeting cards. We've been busy little elves and the results are ADORABLE! (if I say so myself)


Share love and give a smile! Let us help you spread the holiday cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment