Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Be Your Best


This is something I've been thinking about a lot lately. I didn't have a blog post in mind, but then I came across this quote. I won't go into specifics, but it's sad to see people you've looked up to most of your life get caught up in the appearance of doing right while demonstrating by their actions almost the complete opposite.

I'm not perfect. 

I don't profess to be.

In a world that most people feel the need to hide their true selves or put on a false front, I hope that I consistently display honest and genuine behavior. I try to be the best person I can be. When I stumble and make mistakes I recognize them as life's lessons learned and move on. 

We're all human. We all struggle. Let's try to be there for each other and help one another. Imagine how much better things could be if we all lived the best we could and helped each other be a little better everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment