Friday, February 24, 2012

Valentine Swap

I know I'm late.

I participated in the Oh Strumpets Valentine Swap again this year. It's a fun way to meet someone, discover a new blog and craft something you maybe wouldn't normally. My swap buddy was Rachel from Australia. Here's her blog. She gave me lots of great ideas---she has a variety of likes and interests. I was racking my brain about what to make her when I glanced up at the wall in my living room.


Rachel told me she liked deer. I could make her a wall hanging like mine.


This is Rachel's. She told me she loves it!


I also crocheted her a sweet little heart, added some candy hearts and a "grow" your own Valentine bouquet.


And this is what Rachel sent me! She knows I LOVE crochet and owls. It was so fun getting gifts from another country! 

Check out pics of other swappers gifts on the Oh Strumpet's craft flickr group.




1 comment:

  1. Yes, I really really do love it!!!
    I have the deer and the heart hanging next to each other, and they make me happy every time I look at them!!!
    Thanks again so much, and I really enjoyed doing the swap with you.
    I'm also going to try out your 3-2-1 cake, that looks great!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete