Monday, March 14, 2011

love, maude


Do you L O V E love, maude ? Her profile makes me want to meet her, pull up a cozy chair and spend the day with her.

"I like pretty. Just because it's pretty.

I like kind words and happy people. I adore manners.

I like traditions. Using my grandma's blue willow dishes for special occasions and looking through boxes of holiday decorations carried down from the attic year after year warms my heart.

I like red lipstick. Even though I am quite tall, I love to wear heels. I prefer to wear skirts and dresses. I'm just more comfortable in them.

I love to sew. I have a chinz, overstuffed chair in the corner of my living room that I call "my stitching chair". Curled up in my chair with a needle in hand, coffee on the table and stories in my mind makes a perfect afternoon."


Cat from Olive Bites is hosting a giveaway from this amazing artist!

This is what you could win.

All you have to do is visit her blog and leave a comment. Super easy! For additional entries: follow her blog, post to twitter, facebook, or blog about it yourself.

Go enter! here

No comments:

Post a Comment