Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Deadly Sweet


How adorable is this owl? He is a creation of Michele from Deadly Sweet. I met Michele through a Valentine's Day Swap. She lives in Moncton, Canada, is vegan & loves skulls. She made this owl just for me! I named it Howell the Owl. It's hand stitched! And so sweet. I love the fact that even though it was a Valentine's Day Swap neither of us sent hearts & flowers. Which would have been a little weird since we're strangers. She opened her Etsy shop last year. While she's currently working on custom orders, she hopes to have more selections in her shop come Spring. Check her out! Heart her shop!

Howell the Owl


I L O V E her tags! She has them made by another artist on Etsy.com. RobertoSand of Bullfrog Laserworks, custom laser cutting and engraving. I'm contemplating FlyAKite tags for some new things we want to add to our shop.

Look at the hand stitching!


So fabulous! Thanks Michele!

p.s. I'll do another post about what I made for her. If you're my friend on facebook, you already know.




No comments:

Post a Comment