Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dress Ups Past


Its that time of year again. The Annual Wilde Halloween Party and costume contest is just about upon us. Our carefully guarded secret costumes are just about ready for the party this Saturday. I have a feeling the competition will be pretty tough this year. We have quite a bit of family traveling from out of state.  I was thinking about past years and thought I'd share. Some are award winning, and some are pure nostalgia.

1st Place Vikings

2nd Place Hare Krishna

1st Place Chinese Dragon

1st Place KISS

This wasn't Halloween, but a Christmas card.

No one won this year.

The first of many successive years as babies.

Cute little Casper the Ghost.

I'm not sure who has a picture of my dad as Chia Head, but it was really great!







No comments:

Post a Comment