Wednesday, May 26, 2010

NEW Card Designs At FlyAKite


They have arrived! FlyAKite welcomes two new designs to the shop. It's not all about the KITES. Although the kites are dang cute if you ask me. We now have quite a selection to choose from.

Just in time for Father's Day!


Desiree designed this card---I just perform the labor.

The Flower Bouquet cards are my new favorite! They are 3 dimensional and SUPER CUTE! Sewing the bouquet stems reminds me of the sewing cards we used to have as kids---the ones with the holes placed through pictures that you could stitch with a shoe lace. Remember? Its probably just because I am sewing with paper, but it is great fun to reminisce. 

And as always, if you see a design you like but would like different colors---just let us know. We love custom orders and collaborations!

No comments:

Post a Comment