Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Saga of an Etsy Treasury

I love the Treasury feature on Etsy.com. I've been featured in Treasuries for both of my shops, but never tried to create one myself. Some of the ladies on Twitter were counting down until new Treasury listings opened up, so I hopped on over to Etsy to try my luck. Now, I could have done something wrong, but after I created my Treasury the whole system froze and it wouldn't load my page. When I checked back later only my title existed, but the wonderfully yellow collection of things I had gathered was no longer there. Grr!



Instead of trying to recreate my original Treasury I created a Treasury more appropriate to my title, "Yellow Submarine." Check it out for all things Beatles, submarines, octopus, and underwater fantasy.


I LOVE The Beatles. Was raised on The Beatles. Am listening to The Beatles right now.

1 comment:

  1. Overall the process of creating a Treasury was painless. I was lucky to get a list and can't wait to make another!

    ReplyDelete