Monday, March 15, 2010

Etsy.com Treasury Obsession


It's official. I am obsessed with the Treasury feature on Etsy.com. Now that I know how do do one I can't stop thinking about what my newest treasury will be. What to title it? Which items to include? Is it worth staying up until 2 am creating and then emailing the featured sellers? I was just going to check my email quick and then go to bed, but when I saw that the main Treasury was about to open I figured staying up a little later wouldn't hurt me. It did. It was Saturday night---daylight savings. This photo was my inspiration. DD has been shopping around for London decor for her new office if she ever transfers over to financial aid, and this is something I stumbled across last week. I loved it! Hence the new Treasury.


No comments:

Post a Comment