Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Rock With You



Last night DD and I watched This Is It on DVD. It was just as fabulous as in the theater and has great bonus features. I am grateful to the concert organizers, director, etc. who put this footage together to share Michael's last creative endeavor with us. I have been a fan forever and there just aren't words to describe the talent, the creativity, the vision, the impact, or the love (L-O-V-E love) of the man. It is still hard to believe that he is gone. Yes, he was surrounded by controversy---but what celebrity isn't. He had more to deal with than anyone. No one single person had ever experienced being as great as he was. I am so glad that he was able to develop his talent and live his dream of sharing it with the world. Anyone who can take their talent and passion and turn it into what they do for a living is an inspiration to me. So in honor of MJ I've rocked out all day to his music---singing at the top of my lungs. Shamone.

No comments:

Post a Comment